Summer Evening Recitals
Summer Evening Recitals with some of Norways finest musicians will be played every Sunday at 18:00, from June 17 to August 26.
The concerts takes place in "Troldsalen" - maybe the most beautiful chamber music hall in the world!
Duration: Approximately 1,5 hours, including a 15 minute break / intermission.
Program summer 2018 is TBA
You will also meet the pianists, during their stay, in the daily Lunchtime concerts at 13:00. More information on the Lunchtime concerts here
Booking/Tickets for Evening Recitals
(Tickets include admittance to Edvard Grieg's villa before the concert)
Adults: NOK 250
Students/Bergen Card: NOK 200
Children: NOK 50
- Ticketservice online: ticketmaster.no / Tel: 815 33 133
- The Tourist Information Centre in Bergen
- Remaining tickets are sold at the door before the concert.
Bus transport for Evening Recitals
Tickets with bus transport includes:
- Bus from Bergen Tourist Information at 16:30
- Guided tour of Grieg’s villa
- Recital in Troldsalen at 18:00
- Return to Bergen city centre at 20:00
NOK 350/100 Tickets for sale at the Tourist Information and online at Visitbergen.com