Evening Recital: Ingrid Andsnes
Evening Recital with pianist Ingrid Andsnes in Troldsalen Sunday 4 August at 18.00.
Ingrid Andsnes is a highly accomplished pianist and one of Norwayʼs most endearingly passionate musicians. Her love for music is just as inspiring as her joy in performing is striking. In 2015 she released her debut solo CD, the monumental «Diabelli variations» by Beethoven and «Diabellicadenza», written by the Norwegian composer Lars Petter Hagen. She received huge acclaim from international critics and audiences, including the New York Times. With this masterpiece as a springboard she performed in her Carnegie Hall debut the same year, receiving a standing ovation.
Summer Evening Recitals
Summer Evening Recitals with some of Norways finest musicians will be played every Sunday at 18:00, from June 9 to September 8.
The concerts takes place in "Troldsalen" - maybe the most beautiful chamber music hall in the world. Duration: Approximately 1,5 hours, including a 15 minute break / intermission.
You will also meet the pianist during his/her stay as "pianist of the week" at Troldhaugen, in the daily lunchtime concerts at 13:00. More information on the lunchtime concerts here
Tickets include admittance to Edvard Grieg's villa before the concert)
Adults: NOK 290
Students/Bergen Card: NOK 250
Children: NOK 50
- Ticketservice online: ticketmaster.no / Tel: 815 33 133
- The Tourist Information Centre in Bergen
- Remaining tickets are sold at the door before the concert.
Bus transport for Evening Recitals
Tickets with bus transport includes:
- Bus from Bergen Tourist Information at 16:30
- Guided tour of Grieg’s villa
- Recital in Troldsalen at 18:00
- Return to Bergen city centre at 20:00
NOK 390/350/100 Tickets for sale at the Tourist Information and online at Visitbergen.com
- 4. August 2019
- Edvard Grieg Museum Troldhaugen
- 290/250/200/50 *
* Adults NOK 290 / Bergen Card NOK 250 / KODE member NOK 200 / Students and Children NOK 50