Evening Recital: Marina Kan Selvik
Evening Recital with pianist Marina Kan Selvik, Sunday July 21, at 18.00.
Marina Kan Selvik was born in Moscow and studied at the Tchaikovsky Moscow State Conservatory. She has received major prizes in several international piano competitions, such as the Nordic Piano Competition in Malmø, Mayenne International Piano Competition in France, München Klaverpodium, Murica (Spain) and in Val Tidone (Italy). In 2016, she performed Beethoven’s Piano Concerto nr. 5 in Spain, at a Christmas concerto broadcasted on Spanish radio and television. In the autumn term 2017 she will appear as soloist with The Bergen Philharmonic Orchestra.
Summer Evening Recitals
Summer Evening Recitals with some of Norways finest musicians will be played every Sunday at 18:00, from June 9 to September 8.
The concerts takes place in "Troldsalen" - maybe the most beautiful chamber music hall in the world. Duration: Approximately 1,5 hours, including a 15 minute break / intermission.
You will also meet the pianist during his/her stay as "pianist of the week" at Troldhaugen, in the daily lunchtime concerts at 13:00. More information on the lunchtime concerts here
Tickets include admittance to Edvard Grieg's villa before the concert)
Adults: NOK 290
Students/Bergen Card: NOK 250
Children: NOK 50
- Ticketservice online: ticketmaster.no / Tel: 815 33 133
- The Tourist Information Centre in Bergen
- Remaining tickets are sold at the door before the concert.
Bus transport for Evening Recitals
Tickets with bus transport includes:
- Bus from Bergen Tourist Information at 16:30
- Guided tour of Grieg’s villa
- Recital in Troldsalen at 18:00
- Return to Bergen city centre at 20:00
NOK 390/350/100 Tickets for sale at the Tourist Information and online at Visitbergen.com
- 21. July 2019
- Edvard Grieg Museum Troldhaugen
- 290/250/200/50 *
* Adults NOK 290 / Bergen Card NOK 250 / KODE member NOK 200 / Students and Children NOK 50