Evening Recital: Rune Alver
Evening Recital with pianist Rune Alver in Troldsalen Sunday September 8 at 18.00.
The soloist and chamber musician Rune Alver has performed in numerous concerts in Norway and abroad and has for many years interpreted Grieg’s works at Troldhaugen. He has recorded a number of solo albums with music by Grieg, Schumann, Chopin and more recent Norwegian composers. His most recent album features David Monrad Johansen’s complete works for piano.
Summer Evening Recitals
Summer Evening Recitals with some of Norways finest musicians will be played every Sunday at 18:00, from June 9 to September 8.
The concerts takes place in "Troldsalen" - maybe the most beautiful chamber music hall in the world. Duration: Approximately 1,5 hours, including a 15 minute break / intermission.
You will also meet the pianist during his/her stay as "pianist of the week" at Troldhaugen, in the daily lunchtime concerts at 13:00. More information on the lunchtime concerts here
Tickets include admittance to Edvard Grieg's villa before the concert)
Adults: NOK 290
Students/Bergen Card: NOK 250
Children: NOK 50
- Ticketservice online: ticketmaster.no / Tel: 815 33 133
- The Tourist Information Centre in Bergen
- Remaining tickets are sold at the door before the concert.
Bus transport for Evening Recitals
Tickets with bus transport includes:
- Bus from Bergen Tourist Information at 16:30
- Guided tour of Grieg’s villa
- Recital in Troldsalen at 18:00
- Return to Bergen city centre at 20:00
NOK 390/350/100 Tickets for sale at the Tourist Information and online at Visitbergen.com
- 8. September 2019
- Edvard Grieg Museum Troldhaugen
- 290/250/200/50 *
* Adults NOK 290 / Bergen Card NOK 250 / KODE member NOK 200 / Students and Children NOK 50