LUNCHTIME CONCERTs: AUDUN KAYSER
Audun Kayser presents the lunchtime concerts, every day at 13:00 from 28 May–3 June.
As the former director of Troldhaugen, Audun Kayser knows Edvard Grieg’s works better than most. With over 100.000 sold copies, his recording of Grieg’s Piano Concerto with the Bergen Philharmonic Orchestra is the most-selling classical album ever in Norway. Kayser has been Professor at the Grieg Academy in Bergen, and received the Grieg Prize in 2010.
Lunchtime concerts, every day at 13:00 in Troldsalen
Edvard Grieg (1843-1907):
Utvalgte Lyriske stykker / Selected Lyric Pieces
NOK 160/110/50. (NOK 250/200/100 with bus).
The ticket includes entrance to the exhibition and Grieg's Villa. We also offer a concert+bus package for the lunchtime concerts. Read more about this service here
- Visitbergen's webpage, click link to proceed
- Troldhaugen front desk (remaining tickets)
- At the Tourist Information in Bergen (only bus+concert tickets available)
28. May 2018 to 3. June 2018
- Edvard Grieg Museum Troldhaugen
- 160/110/50 *
* Adults: 160, Bergen card/Students/Groups (minimum 15 persons): 110/Children u. 16 yrs: 50