Lunchtime Concerts: Einar Steen-Nøkleberg
Einar Steen-Nøkleberg presents the lunchtime concerts, every day at 13:00 from 9–15 July.
Einar Steen-Nøkleberg has been a professor at the Hannover University of Music and Drama, and at the Norwegian Academy of Music. He has made numerous recordings, and his CD of the Grieg Piano Concerto with the London Symphony Orchestra was chosen by the BBC as ‘the best there is’. Also a recipient of the Grieg Prize, he is currently musical advisor and jury chairman for the International Edvard Grieg Piano Competition.
Lunchtime concerts, every day at 13:00 in Troldsalen
Edvard Grieg (1843-1907): Utvalgte Lyriske stykker / Selected Lyric Pieces
Every day we invite you to a lunch concert in Troldsalen, where the pianist of the week will present his or hers selection of Grieg’s music with a personal touch. Troldsalen is the most beautiful chamber music hall in Norway and gives a unique experience of the music, the hall and the nature outside. Duration: 30 min.
NOK 160/110/50. (NOK 250/200/100 with bus).
The ticket includes entrance to the exhibition and Grieg's Villa. We also offer a concert+bus package for the lunchtime concerts. Read more about this service here
- Visitbergen's webpage, click link to proceed
- Troldhaugen front desk (remaining tickets)
- At the Tourist Information in Bergen (only bus+concert tickets available)
9. July 2018 to 15. July 2018
- Edvard Grieg Museum Troldhaugen
- 160 / 110 / 50 *
* Pris / price: NOK 160 / BT-kort og Venneforeningene NOK 110 Barn / children NOK 50