Lunchtime Concerts: Ingunn Ådland
Ingunn Ådland presents the lunchtime concerts, every day at 13:00 from 3–9 September.
Ingunn Ådland is an experienced concert pianist here at Troldhaugen and has recorded two albums of music by Grieg. She has performed in many concerts at home and abroad, both as an accompanist and a soloist.
Lunchtime concerts, every day at 13:00 in Troldsalen
Edvard Grieg (1843-1907): Utvalgte Lyriske stykker / Selected Lyric Pieces
Every day we invite you to a lunch concert in Troldsalen, where the pianist of the week will present his or hers selection of Grieg’s music with a personal touch. Troldsalen is the most beautiful chamber music hall in Norway and gives a unique experience of the music, the hall and the nature outside. Duration: 30 min.
NOK 160/110/50. (NOK 250/200/100 with bus).
The ticket includes entrance to the exhibition and Grieg's Villa. We also offer a concert+bus package for the lunchtime concerts. Read more about this service here
- Visitbergen's webpage, click link to proceed
- Troldhaugen front desk (remaining tickets)
- At the Tourist Information in Bergen (only bus+concert tickets available)
3. September 2018 to 9. September 2018
- Edvard Grieg Museum Troldhaugen
- 160/110/50 *
* Adults: 160, Bergen card/Students/Groups (minimum 15 persons): 110/Children u. 16 yrs: 50