Lunchtime concerts: Martha Berit Belt
Martha Berit Belt presents the lunchtime concerts, every day at 13:00 from 17–23 September.
Martha Berit Belt holds a master’s degree in piano performance from The Grieg Academy in Bergen, with Signe Bakke as her teacher. In her masters project she studied the music of Olivier Messiaen. She has also had lessons with pianists such as Håvard Gimse and Julius Drake, among others. Martha Berit performs regularly, both as a soloist and accompanist. In addition to be an active pianist in Bergen, she has in resent time given concert in Grieg-Begegnungsstätte in Leipzig and participated in Lied-duo competition in Groningen in the Netherlands. She has a wide repertoire that reaches from early music by Bach to contemporary music by living composers. She often collaborates with singers and instrumentalists as accompanist and chamber musician.
Lunchtime concerts, every day at 13:00 in Troldsalen
Edvard Grieg (1843-1907): Utvalgte Lyriske stykker / Selected Lyric Pieces
NOK 160/110/50. (NOK 250/200/100 with bus).
The ticket includes entrance to the exhibition and Grieg's Villa. We also offer a concert+bus package for the lunchtime concerts. Read more about this service here
- Visitbergen's webpage, click link to proceed
- Troldhaugen front desk (remaining tickets)
- At the Tourist Information in Bergen (only bus+concert tickets available)
17. September 2018 to 23. September 2018
- Edvard Grieg Museum Troldhaugen
- 160/110/50 *
* Ordinær: 160, Studenter/Bergenskort/Grupper (min. 15 personer): 110, Barn under 16 år: 50