Lunchtime Concerts: Reidun Askeland
Reidun Askeland presents the lunchtime concerts, every day at 13:00 from 14–20 May.
Reidun Askeland was born and raised in Bergen, near Grieg’s home Troldhaugen. Since 1980 she has had an active career, both as a soloist and chamber musician. She has won several national and international prizes, such as «Best Edition of the Year» at the Midem Festival of Cannes, France. Reidun Askeland has made a number of recordings, and has performed in Europe, Asia and the USA. Throughout her career, her involvement in teaching includes the Norwegian Academy of Music and Barratt Due Music Institute.
Lunchtime concerts, every day at 13:00 in Troldsalen
Edvard Grieg (1843-1907):
Utvalgte Lyriske stykker / Selected Lyric Pieces
NOK 160/110/50. (NOK 250/200/100 with bus).
The ticket includes entrance to the exhibition and Grieg's Villa. We also offer a concert+bus package for the lunchtime concerts. Read more about this service here
- Visitbergen's webpage, click link to proceed
- Troldhaugen front desk (remaining tickets)
- At the Tourist Information in Bergen (only bus+concert tickets available)
14. May 2018 to 20. May 2018
- Edvard Grieg Museum Troldhaugen
- 160/110/50 *
* Adults: 160, Bergen card/Students/Groups (minimum 15 persons): 110/Children u. 16 yrs: 50