Lunchtime concerts: Tor Espen Aspaas
Tor Espen Aspaas presents the lunchtime concerts, every day at 13:00 from 23–29 July.
Tor Espen Aspaas is one of the most distinguished pianists and music communicators of his generation in Norway. He is also a professor at the Norwegian Academy of Music. He has won numerous prizes and distinctions and has appeared as a soloist with several international orchestras. He made his American debut in spring 2013, with a solo recital in Carnegie Hall.
Lunchtime concerts, every day at 13:00 in Troldsalen
Edvard Grieg (1843-1907):
Utvalgte Lyriske stykker / Selected Lyric Pieces
NOK 160/110/50. (NOK 250/200/100 with bus).
The ticket includes entrance to the exhibition and Grieg's Villa. We also offer a concert+bus package for the lunchtime concerts. Read more about this service here
- Visitbergen's webpage, click link to proceed
- Troldhaugen front desk (remaining tickets)
- At the Tourist Information in Bergen (only bus+concert tickets available)
23. July 2018 to 29. July 2018
- Edvard Grieg Museum Troldhaugen
- 160 / 110 / 50 *
* Ordinær / Studenter og BT-kort / Barn under 16 år / Billetten inkluderer inngang til Griegs villa og museum.