Lunchtime Concerts: Turid Bakke Braut
Turid Bakke Braut presents the lunchtime concerts, every day at 13:00 from 7–13 May.
Pianist Turid Bakke Braut has been a featured soloist with most of Norway’s large symphony orchestras and has toured extensively both at home and abroad. She is currently an associate professor at the Grieg Academy in Bergen.
Lunchtime concerts, every day at 13:00 in Troldsalen
Edvard Grieg (1843-1907):
Utvalgte Lyriske stykker / Selected Lyric Pieces
NOK 160/110/50. (NOK 250/200/100 with bus).
The ticket includes entrance to the exhibition and Grieg's Villa. We also offer a concert+bus package for the lunchtime concerts. Read more about this service here
- Visitbergen's webpage, click link to proceed
- Troldhaugen front desk (remaining tickets)
- At the Tourist Information in Bergen (only bus+concert tickets available)
21. May 2018 to 27. May 2018
- Edvard Grieg Museum Troldhaugen
- 160 / 110 / 50 *
* Pris / price: NOK 160 / BT-kort og Venneforeningene NOK 110 Barn / children NOK 50