Lunchtime concerts 2020
Experience lunchtime concerts with Edvard Grieg's piano music this summer.
Edvard Grieg Museum invites you to a lunchtime concert in Troldsalen chamber music hall, with a beautiful view to Edvard Grieg’s composer’s hut.
Grieg’s famous lyric pieces as well as his arrangements of Norwegian folk songs will be on the repertory. Each pianist will present their own programs.
We offer lunchtime concerts daily at 13.00. NB! Mondays closed.
We will keep this page updated with further information and would like to thank you for your understanding.
- Week 25 Christian Ihle Hadland (piano) and Tuva Weideborg Hongve (soprano)
- Week 26 Sveinung Bjelland
- Week 27 Christian Grøvlen
- Week 28 Rune Alver
- Week 29 Einar Steen-Nøkleberg
- Week 30 Ole Christian Haagenrud
- Week 31 Kristin Fyrand Mikkelsen og Gunnar Flagstad, four hands
- Week 32 Mariam Kharatyan
- Week 33 Joachim Carr
- Week 34 Marina Kan Selvik
- Week 35 Pål Eide
- Week 36 Tor Espen Aspaas
- Week 37 Oda Voltersvik
- Week 38 Reidun Askeland
- Week 39 Signe Bakke
- Week 40 Torleif Torgersen
- Week 41 Øyvind Aase
Ticket includes entrance to the exhibition and Grieg's Villa.
Adults NOK 180
Students/Groups: NOK 120
Bergen Card: NOK 130
Children u. 16 year: NOK 50
- Online: https://troldhaugen.screenbooking.com/Tours/779?c=en
- Troldhaugen front desk (remaining tickets)
- At the Tourist Information in Bergen (only bus+concert tickets available)
- 20. June 2020 to 11. October 2020
- Edvard Grieg Museum Troldhaugen